“This is a must read for all startups and their stakeholders.”
-Steven Gary Blank, author of The Four Steps to the Epiphany
Within it, we teach how to do Customer Development, an essential component of the Lean Startup philosophy.
Learn how to:
- Develop and iterate your “Minimal Viable Products” (MVPs)
- Segment markets, position products and when to pivot
- Find prospects and how to approach them
- Validate before scaling
We call it a comprehensive “cheat sheet” and it includes:
- Interviews and case studies with entrepreneurs/founders such as Fabrice Grinda (Zyngy and OLX), Ranjith Kumaran (YouSendIt), Bruce Moeller (DriveCam) and Jeff Smith (Sonic Mule)
- Practical Customer Development and Lean Startup strategies and tactics
- Known pitfalls to avoid
- All original content
You can learn more and buy it at CustDev.com.
“Any and every startup founder needs to do Customer Development. No startup founder should be without this book.”
- Hiten Shah, Founder of KISSmetrics